660.000€ to support Twinnings activities in Health & Social care in order to share knowledge, build capacities of procurers, define common needs and advance innovation procurement in the EU.
Twinnings aim to transfer knowledge and experience around the use of a product or service, process or methodology, strategy or a procurement business model.
- Knowledge transfer meetings
- Meetings with local stakeholders
- Organisational readiness of innovation procurement efforts
- Field visits
- Viability studies
- Dissemination events
Twinning applicants shall submit their application electronically via the Procure4Health online community platform.
- Applications are open until the 31st of May 2023, at 17:00 pm CET (Brussels time).
- An informative webinar was held on the 12th of April 2023, at 11:00 am CET (Brussels time).
- All the information about the Procure4Health Open Call for Twinnings is available in the community platform.
Apply by 31st May 2023 – 17:00pm